We are looking to expand our web development team with smart, open minded team members who are passionate about high quality code and cutting edge user-experience.
- Experienced with PHP;
- Experienced with WordPress, Magento or Shopify;
- Experienced with HTML5 (and frameworks like Bootstrap);
- Experience with cross-browser, platform, and device manual/automation testing;
- UX/UI skill and understanding of Usability;
- Photoshop and Sketch skills are a plus (but not required);
- Clean and optimized coding, problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work with a team and code source control (GIT);
- English communication skills, both verbal and written.
Company Perks and Incentives
- Remote or based in New York;
- Fast growth, we work challenging clients that will grow your skills and enroll team members on training for continuous learning;
- We have team members working from New York, Europe, and Asia, you are welcome to join them;
- Salary and benefits based on performance.