This is a versatile position as a project and account manager.
The exact job description will be reflected based on the applicant actual expertise and prior experience but will be a hybrid between account and project management + digital marketing.
The main place of work will be the company office in Midtown Manhattan, however, we are open to offering the opportunity to perform some of the tasks remotely on a part-time basis.
Help owner with:
- Account Management
- Internal Project Coordination
- Team Management (creative and non-creative)
- Updates on company websites
- Experience across executing within Social Media, Google or related platforms (Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, etc).
- Measure, report, and optimize performance of digital marketing campaigns using media dashboards, Google Analytics, etc.
- Understanding of conversion rate optimization (CRO), landing page optimization, and search engine optimization (SEO) techniques
Company Perks and Incentives
Candidate should have:
- College Degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Words, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite would be ideal but not a must
- Experience with WordPress, Google Adwords, and Constant Contact is a plus
- Proficiency in a second language (or more) is a plus